KITCHEN AND CABINET MAKING SPRAY BOOTHS
- Fully Compliant to AS/NZS 4114.1:2003 Australian Standards
- High Volume painting applications + 4 litres per hour.
- Medium & Lower level painting Applications < 4 Litres per hour
- Designed for production volume painting
- Custom Sizes and layouts to suit your facilities needs.
- Australia Wide Installation & Service
- Semi Downdraft Range Ideal for Kitchens & Cabinet Making
- Full Downdraft Range Ideal for Glass Splashbacks
- Open Faced Spray Booth Ideal for Production Booths
- WaterWall Spray Booths Ideal for Conveyorised / Volume Painting
- Drying Rooms Suitable for all curing requirements.
- Applications include: Polyester Spray Painting, 2 Pac’s, Urethanes, stains, lacquers, Varnishes and Many more.
CONTACT US TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS IN THIS RANGE?
There is a wide range of spray booths that TRUFLOW offer which suit kitchen cabinet makers, glass splashbacks and the woodworking industry.
We offer spray booths that utilise either dry filtration for production batch systems or water wash spray booths that offer higher volume filtration suitable for complete conveyorised lines. All spray booths are tailored to suit the specific painting requirement for the facility; filtration is selected based on paint volumes and environmental considerations for paint finish quality.
If it is a drying room you are after we can also assist with providing you with a simple & energy efficient solution that will accelerate your drying time.
In order for our team to accurately identify your needs please call us on 1300 BOOTHS or send us an email from the field below so we can provide a suggestion and a quote.