COMPLIANT SPRAY BOOTH ZONE LIGHTING
- Australian Spray Booth Compliant Lighting
- Hazardous Areas Compliant
- Exe Rated & intrinsically Safe
- Zone and Design Compliant
- Can be designed to suit by our technical team
- Supply complete kits with instructions included
- Installation can be provided on request.
- Type 1: Rear Access Lighting Kits
- Type 2: Ventilated Lighting Kits
- Type 3: Ex’e Rated Lighting Kits
- Hazardous Areas Zone 1 Spray Booth Compliant.
Type 1: Rear Access Lighting Kits
Hazardous Environment – Lighting Unit – Rear Access, Sold as individual units each compliant to AS/NZS Standards. Available in single, double, triple and quad baton Lighting constructed from Steel frames with laminated glass and optional covers.
Type 2: Ventilated Lighting Kits
Rear access and ventilated type lighting in 45 degree mounting positions is suitable for most spray booth applications. These systems are modular and can be bolted together to create a bright working environment.
Type 3: Ex’e Rated Lighting Kits
Compliant to AS/NZS standards for HAZARDOUS AREAS. These fully sealed lighting units provide compliance for spray areas and booth lighting inside the zone.