Space Saving Air Handling (Roof Mounted Machinery)
The real advantage of the Spray Pro is its versatility and the ability to save space utilising its compact roof mounted machinery system. The Spray Pro can do this with no compromise to performance, delivering air directly into the plenum with optimum efficency and low noise with the newly fitted air diffuser. Fitted as standard with TRUFLOW's modulating direct fired GAS heating unit and direct drive motors including backward curved centrifugal type impellors on the inlet the Spray Pro will provide a professional finish no matter the conditions.
50mm Acoustic Panel – white colorbond both sides, interlocking wall panel system doors, walls fully insulated to conserve valuable energy. Modular truss roof constructed from rigid 1.00mm galvanised engineered panel ensuring simple and quick installation.
The Truflow control unit for the Spray Pro incorporates visual LED temperature controller with fully functional automatic settings – for a consistent spray temperature. This can be set 20 degrees above ambient and bake temperatures of up to 70.C. The temperature ramp mode allows for a fully automatic functional combined flash off and bake including a rapid temperature rise to quickly bake the product. Standard display indications are fitted including warning lights, purging and filter condition in a simple heads up display. All control box components are as per AS/NZS Standards. The high quality Control Box uses only high quality locally sourced components that are available Australia wide for easy replacement if necessary.
TRUFLOW Spray Booths have a larger engineered inlet Plenum; this improves airflow significantly over competitor's offerings, the Pro is fitted with 4 large easy change filter frames. Only using the highest quality filter media rated at 560G. The filter frames mounted in the plenum chamber are of an aluminum rigid construction with a unique double seal edge specifically designed by TRUFLOW. The inlet Plenum frame is a high strength purling construction with polyurethane plastic filter tags all CNC machined into fitting holes.
Superb lighting to 1250 lux with high and low level, slim tube, extended life and daylight fluorescent lights installed at 45 degree angles, a number of lighting options are available, standard package is double batton arrangement (Left and Right). The lighting system is rear cooled and easily accessed for maintenance.
Optional Add ons
VSD - Variable Speed Drives as option.
APC - Auto Pressure Control and Monitoring
EcoGreen Mode - Low energy consumption system with LED Lighting, sleep mode and energy recovery.
Re-Circ Mode - Heat recirculation on bake cycle to reduce running costs.
- Roof height can be changed is this model to accomodate for higher vehicles.
- Available in above floor, in ground pit and level entry options.
- 7.5 KW direct drive Inlet
- 4.0 KW direct drive exhaust
- Triple bi-Fold entry doors as standard.
- Full insulated Cabin.
- Fully automatic electrical Control Box
- Direct GAS Fired Oven - Spraying and Baking Oven
- Compact roof mounted machinery
- High airflow for water or aqua base paints
- Pressurised Downdraft
- Insulated 50mm panels finished in white Colorbond internal and external
- 1250 LUX bright lighting in bright light package - 52 daylight 36w fluorescent tubes
- Standard 45° lights on each side of booth
- Fully approved to AS/NZS 4114.1 2003 electrical to Australian Standard requirements
- Double seal edge inlet filter frames - DUST FREE environment
- Supply air filters Viladon 560G / Filtrair 600G / AAF / CAMFIL 600CDM
- Dry Filter exhaust ( 98% Efficient) and optional Water floor filter design.