Utilising the standard machinery footprint and heating system the Direct Fired GAS heating is optional in the Eco-Spray full downdraft units. Using direct drive motors and backward inclined centrifugal impellors for inlet air and axial drive for the exhaust the booth is a excellent performer and very economical with the use of modulating GAS head controls when heating is choosen as an option.
Single skin Eco cabin in Colorbond white or galvinised finish. The interlocking wall panel system Doors, walls and ceiling are of a modular design allowing for quick assembly. Modular pressed panel construction roof and truss design for a bolt together fit with 45 degree lighting design ensuring optimal work area brightness.
Doors are insulated panel with frames fitted to support hinges on door outer, finished with central insulated panel door and large viewing windows. All doors are fitted with TRUFLOW's unique heavy duty door frame and lifetime seals.
System Controls: Standard Control Board on Eco-Spray
The Truflow Control unit for the Spray Booth incorporates visual LED temperature controller with fully automatic spray and baking modes. For a consistent spray temperature the system is designed with a modulating control unit ensuring temperature accuracy to +/- 1.C at the temperature probe on curing bake cycles. This feature ensures fast drying times and extreemly fast ramp up times. LED indicator lights are fitted providing heads up display on the system function and process including, purging, cycle, bake time and fault light indication. All control box components built in house at TRUFLOW's Melbourne manufacturing facility and they fully comply with all AS/NZS Standards. The high quality control box uses only locally sourced components that are available Australia wide for easy replacement if necessary.
TRUFLOW Spray Booths have a larger inlet area than compeditors even in the ECO Series. The engineered inlet plenum improves airflow significantly over competitor's offerings by way of the Large Easy Change Filter frames. The filter media is high quality 10um filtration ( filtering out particles as small as pollen), the filters are mounted in the roof on ridgid aluminum frames with a unique double seal edge specifically designed by TRUFLOW. The inlet plenum frame is a high strength purling construction with polyurethane plastic filter tags.
Lighting is provided at 45 Degrees where roof meets the side walls. Fitted Standard with double batton daylight globes the lighting is with slim tube fittings to ensure extended life. Accessible from the rear these lights are fully compliant to spray booth zoning requirments.
The ECO series is available in above floor, on pit or level entry arrangements. Floor grates are ergonomic flat plate grates which provide operator comfort and improved airflow rates in both spray and bake cycles.
- The best value for money spray booth in its class in the market.
- 7.5 KW direct drive Inlet
- 3 KW direct drive exhaust
- Budget price with great value features
- On floor Full Downdraught
- Full Control Box
- Direct GAS fired oven option and avalible in non-heated option.
- Standard floor mounted machinery (side or rear)
- High airflow for water or aquabase base paints
- Pressurised Down Draught
- Single skin modular construction - finished in white or galvinised finish internal and external
- Modular design
- 45° lights on each side of booth inlcuded as standard (double batton daylight globes)
- Avaliable in dual fold door or bi-fold arrangement.
- Air solenoid & pressure switch
- Fully approved to AS/NZS 4114.1:2003 and 4114.2:2003
- Double eeal Edge inlet filter frames - DUST FREE environment
- Supply air filters Viledon 560G / Filtrair 600G / AAF / CAMFIL 600CDM
- Exhaust filtration with EU2 (96%) Dry filtration.